Designed Future is 501(c)(3) organization that promotes human progress through self-awareness and personal growth, empowering individuals to utilize the power of the mind, body and spirit as a pathway into a better way of life. We open the doors of possibility and opportunity for everyone, particularly those in greatest need. We create a viable pathway to self-sufficiency and a transformative new life experience for those who are often powerless and undeserved.
WHAT WE DO
Designed Future offers a comprehensive solution for a wide range of debilitating life circumstances, marrying research-validated behavior interventions and strategies-from psychology, neuro-science, spirituality, and quantum mechanics to personalized coaching. Our program offerings foster personal growth through mental, emotional, and spiritual management.
You name it, we handle it: financial breakdowns, extended periods of unemployment, addiction, recovery, domestic abuse, parenting, relationships, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, employee disengagement, and overall dissatisfaction in life. Individuals begin to take charge of their lives and create new behaviors that produce positive and lasting results.
YOUR ROLE: MARKETING MANAGER
Your qualifications make you an ideal candidate with for the position:
- A commitment to and understanding of Designed Future’s beneficiaries.
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for improving the lives of Designed Future's beneficiaries.
- Strong implementation skills.
Reports to and works closely with the Executive Director. Responsible for implementing marketing strategies and maintaining the brand image.
- Supports and implements all marketing efforts.
- Responsible for management of marketing projects which may include promotional events, community trade shows, and special projects. Manages the integrity and evolution of a company's brand - the sum total of the public's visual and mental image of the enterprise.
- Quality control: ensures visual appeal of web offering, including shopping cart experience and overall customer experience of web site.
- Oversees blog and social media posts.
- Helps manage website with regular post updates and online ordering.
- Collects Google Analytics data and evaluates consumer analytics and consumer purchasing trends.
- Heavily involved in major advertising campaigns, ensuring that the psychological image of the brand is communicated in a way that prevents drift from the company's core values or image.
Monthly Time Requirements:
- 15 hours/flexible