- Assist and support the Computer Lab Coordinator, instructor, and/or IT Coordinator in the day-to-day running of the computer lab.
- Assist lab users in the use of the computers and/or software.
- Help to maintain a computer lab environment that is conducive to learning—where the lab rules are respected and followed.
- Take on projects (proposed by computer lab staff), contingent on the mentor’s ability and/or willingness.
- Genuine desire/ability to patiently work along side persons of various skill levels from a variety of backgrounds (without being judgmental).
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Commitment to the mission, vision, and values of Heartside Ministry.